Integrative Women’s Health Program | Acupuncture CEU Course
Inter-Menstrual Bleeding: Menstrual Irregularities 7
Inter-menstrual bleeding refers to vaginal bleeding at any time during the menstrual cycle other than during normal menstruation. It is a symptom, rather than a diagnosis, that requires further assessment for suspected gynecological cancers. While malignancy is an uncommon cause of abnormal bleeding, it must be considered in all patients. Physiology, etiology, and risk factors are presented in this class.
On completion of this class, the participant will:
• Learn the diagnosis and differentiation of syndromes in Inter-menstrual bleeding.
• Learn to identify the risk factors in cervical and vaginal cancer.
• Learn the herbal treatment protocol to address Inter-menstrual bleeding.
With: Dr. Daoshing Ni, co-founder of Yo San University
$15 Includes .pdf notes, online quiz and certificate of completion (free to watch this video). Access time: unlimited
First Time User?
Approved for CEU/PDA by:
NCCAOM Details: Core Competencies: AOM/Biomedicine: 1 PDA
California Details: California Category 1: 1 CEU
- Clinical Case: Intermenstrual Bleeding
- Definitions: Intermenstrual Bleeding (IMB)
- Midcycle Spotting or Bleeding
- IMB and PCB
- Causes of postcoital bleeding
- Cervical Erosion
- Cervical Polyp
- Vaginal Cancer
- Cervical Cancer Incident Rate
- Cervical Cancer Screening
- Cervical Cancer Staging
- Tumor Extent
- Lymph Node Spread and Metastasis
- Causes of inter-menstrual bleeding
- Causes of breakthrough bleeding
- TCM Etiology
- TCM Etiology: Kidney Yin Deficiency
- TCM Etiology: Damp Heat
- TCM Etiology: Blood Stagnation
- TCM Pathology
- Clinical Case Review
- Cycle Analysis