Integrative Women’s Health Program | Acupuncture CEU Course
Prolonged Menstrual Flow: Menstrual Irregularities 6
This class addresses prolonged menstrual flow, which is defined as up to 14 days of menstrual flow while the cycle remains normal. Possible underlying conditions include corpus luteum dysfunction, ovulatory dysfunction, and more. Etiology, diagnosis, and treatment strategies are discussed.
On completion of this class, the participant will:
• Learn the diagnosis and differentiation of syndromes in Prolonged Menstrual Flow.
• Learn the treatment principles that apply to Prolonged Menstrual Flow.
• Learn the herbal treatment protocol to address Prolonged Menstrual Flow.
With: Dr. Daoshing Ni
1 NCCAOM PDA Point / ½ CAB Unit
$15 Includes .pdf notes, online quiz and certificate of completion (free to watch this video) Access time: Unlimited
First Time User?
Approved for CEU/PDA by:
NCCAOM Details: Core Competencies: AOM/Biomedicine: 1 PDA
California Details: California Category 1: ½ CEU
- Clinical Case History #6 Prolonged Menstrual Flow
- Possible conditions
- Etiology: Prolonged Menstrual Flow
- Etiology – Qi Deficiency
- Etiology – Deficient Heat
- Etiology – Blood Stagnation
- Pathology: Prolonged Menstrual Flow
- Differentiation of Syndromes
- Treatment Principles
- Herbal Therapy: Qi Deficiency
- Herbal Therapy: Deficient Heat
- Herbal Therapy: Blood Stagnation
- Clinical Case History #6 Review